The Baltic Dynamics Conference is annually organised initiative of Baltic countries aiming at a promotion of international co-operation in the fields of innovation, SMEs support and technology transfer. The Conference is organised since 1995 in turn by Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and since 2015 – in Finland and Sweden as well. It attracts participants from a broad range of countries from all continents around the globe by promoting exchange of experience and adding to the successful development of innovation and economy.
Innovation and Technology Convergence – Strategy for Smart Growth
September 15-16, 2016, Riga, Latvia
The following topics were under discussion:
• Knowledge creation, technology transfer, experience sharing, national and international cooperation, partnerships – key factors for the successful business development;
• Innovation management – how to manage the knowledge flow in the right direction, how to strengthen links between universities and industry;
• Experience in the creation and implementation of Regional Innovation Strategy (RIS) – smart cities, green energy, social innovation, etc.;
• Role of Universities in competence building for smart growth;
• Role of Science / Technology Parks and Business Incubators in setting-up new companies and acceleration of business development;
• Centers of Competence – tool for research and business cooperation;
• Best practice in participation on European Programmes Horizon 2020, CIP, INTERREG, Leonardo da Vinci, etc.
More information on next conferences: www.balticdynamics.com
For participation with presentations please contact:
Dr. Jānis Stabulnieks
Director of Latvian Technological Center
Phone: +371 2923 2117